CAREER PREP COURSES
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- The ABC's of Supervising Others
- Building Better Teams
- Business Writing That Works
- Change Management: Change and How to Deal With It
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Communication Strategies
- Critical Thinking
- Human Resources Training: HR for the Non-HR Manager
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Public Speaking
- Safety in the Workplace
- Workplace Harassment: What It Is and What To Do About It
- and more
- We can also create customized training programs based on specific needs
CAREER TRAINING ONLINE
- Career Pathway Explorations
- So You Want To Be An Entrepreneur
WORKPLACE ESSENTIALS ONLINE SERIES
- Digital Citizenship
- Employee Accountability
- Workplace Harassment
- Managing Anger in the Workplace
- Getting Things Done
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Building Self-Esteem and Assertiveness
- Collaborating in the Workplace
- Social and Emotional Intelligence and Business Etiquette
- Synchronous - Participants meet together in real time via ZOOM on the first and last dates at a designated time.
- Asynchronous - Participants are to complete the self-paced online modules, between the start and end dates.
- Active email address
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Access to high speed internet (min. 512k), video and audio capabilities
- Most recent updated browsers.
Join our email list to receive program updates.
If you have any questions please fill out the contact form below or call (808) 235-7433.