Noncredit Registration Process
STEP 1: Conduct research on the course that you are interested in by visiting the Career and Community Education C3T Hawai'i page.
STEP 2:  Submit completed forms to the CCE office by fax, mail or in person.

Contact Information

Windward Community College
Career and Community Education
Hale Kuhina 102
45-720 Keaahala Road
Kaneohe, HI 96744
Tel:  808) 235-7433
Fax: (808) 235-7434
University of Hawaii Community Colleges C3T Hawaii logo